To The Duke

To The Duke

Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Cactus Country Books Released

Cactus Country has been working overtime to get both these books out. Dusty Richards just released the first novel in his new Frank Brothers Series with Outlaw Queen. This is a neat little story about a woman caught up in small town gossip, and the cowboy who lost everything to a greedy first wife. See how they both learn to love again while building a cattle empire.
$15.95 on Amazon
$13.95 direct from the Cactus Country Bookstore.
Cactus Country Bookstore



Brett Cogburn's short story collection, The Devil's Hoofprints. These western tales will keep you turning the page and dreaming about the old west.
$16.95 on Amazon
$15.95 direct from the Cactus Country Bookstore
Cactus Country Bookstore

And remember. When you purchase directly from Cactus Country, you pay no shipping. Please visit our bookstore page today.
Watch for the release of Cactus Country Volume II!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Lou! Both covers look great! I just found an old photo of me (I'm about 5 or 6 years old!) wearing some cowgirl boots!! I don't remember even having them. I'll bring it Tuesday, if you'll be at C&C!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Dusty Richards. Am a pretty big fan of his writing too. This blog looks great and I can't wait to read my favorite cowboy's new book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you added Roy Rogers and Trigger since I left my earlier message. How cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy. Dusty will have some copies of Outlaw Queen at the OWL meeting this coming week-end...and Becky, double dog dare ya to send me that picture and I'll post it on here...with a link back to your blog, naturally.

    ReplyDelete